Friday, December 27, 2013

First time using Kindle KDP

Okay, I just used Kindle KDP for the first time. That was... deceptively easy?

So far I'm like "OMG, I can totes do this" and then I'm like "I promise never to talk like that again" and "Did I mess up somewhere?"

Here are my impressions so far:

1. That was totally easy. Everybody should publish a book.

2. I'm not sure about pricing. I wrote a relatively short piece. It's the first one in a series. So, the plan is to have Taken by the Hero (Taken to the Edge, Book 1) be $1.99 the subsequent Taken to the Edge books be 2.99 and the entire set be 4.99. Of course, I always take questions and comments below... if you have a better suggestion.

3. I took a peek at the cover creator, but I liked making my own better (approx. 45 min using Microsoft Word, check out the results below!).

Does anyone else have any thoughts about Kindle publishing???



No comments:

Post a Comment