Sunday, December 15, 2013

The 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge!


Hey everybody!

Welcome to the 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge! For those of you who failed math, that's a book a week for an entire year. Yep, it's absolutely impossible. Completely freaking insane.

Other people have done it. Hell, other people have done more. Check out this woman who wrote a hundred books in a year... and made total bank doing it.

Not that I'm in this for the money.

I'm a traditionally published author (no, I won't tell you my other name) who is starting up Stella Rose as a new pen name for erotica. More specifically, sexy, smexy, red hot erotica that will occasionally dip into the realms of BDSM, Fantasy, and Science Fiction (not all at the same time, I promise... unless that's what you're interested in! Leave a comment below!). I want the control, I want the speed, and--let's face it--some extra income wouldn't hurt.

Okay, I'm kind of in it for the money. I want a house. A cheerful house in a good neighborhood with a pretty kitchen. So, every dollar I make for the next year is going into my 'buy a house' fund.

Buy a book, help me buy a house!

Here's the challenge...



I'm going to publish 52 Books in 52 Weeks.

My books will all be:
  • 5,000 to 40,000 words
  • Fully edited with sinfully delicious covers
  • Exuberantly erotic
  • And full of possibilities... if there's something in particular you want me to write then leave a comment below!
During my 52 Weeks, I'm also going to be posting regular snippets, blurbs, random thoughts, reviews of other peoples work, and updates on different marketing tools that are working! I am also committing to let you know how my sales are going (so you can figure out whether the 52 Books in 52 Weeks challenge is right for you).

Kisses!

Stella Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment